This newsletter comes to you via Mailchimp. I'm hoping you'll agree that it looks professional and clear? As a business, if you haven't already, do get yourself an account. Here's a few reasons why..
- It's free for sending up to 2,000 e-mail addresses!
- Great way of setting out a newsletter or a message to your clients.
- E-mail addresses can be loaded simply via a .csv file and Mailchimp will keep a record of all unsubscribers so you don't have to.
- Use links from your newsletter to blogs on your website like I have. This way it will drive traffic to your website and again, improve your chances of being found on Google and other search engines.
- It's SOOOO simple to use.
- You can look at some interesting reports on how your campaigns have performed, from what time of day people read your newsletter to what web pages they visit. All of this information should help target your marketing and help decide where you could be spending your time and money.
Have a go!!!